Wednesday 28 March 2012

Photos during filming

This is where he (Jack the anti hero) is being thrown to the ground, we filmed it from different angles so it would flow better with the rest of the ots.

We created the blood for our ots by using chocolate sauce, we used chocolate sauce because of it's thick texture. Since our OTS is in black and white it then makes the chocolate sauce more believable.
In this photo I am applying the chocolate sauce to my hands, we chose me to do this because I was the only one wearing red nail polish. In film noirs femme fatales traditionally have red nails, Kathrine then filmed my hands as I layed them close to the floor and scrunched my fingers. We tryed to get the look of the femme fatales hands after she's killed Kirsty.
I stood against the wall and held my hands up above my face, this is how we filmed the blood running down her hands. However after look back and the footage we found the you could see my face clearly, and since my hands were meant to be Lizzies you weren't allowed my face shown, you couldn't cut down the clip because my face was clearly shown at the back the whole time and so overall we couldn't use the footage.

We wanted to create natural lighting and not make it too obvious that we were using lights to create different lighting effects. By using small tourches from far away we created lighting for this part of the ots.

Going back to our chocolate sauce idea.

Tools we used for creating light in our ots

What we could have used for the murder weapon

Setup for filming outside, because we needed darker lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment